We are now accepting applications for the 2016-2017 academic year. To submit an application, click here.
These are the three application requirements:
- 1st : Parents must attend an Information Session
- 2nd : Parents and student applicant must attend a Family Appointment after their application is complete.
- 3rd : The application (both online and paperwork portions) must be complete and submitted by Friday, Feb 12th at 3pm. Incomplete applications will not qualify.
Information Sessions: Attendance at one Information Session is required. Please RSVP so that we can contact you if it is postponed due to inclement weather.
INFORMATION SESSIONS will be held:
- Tuesday, January12th at 6:30pm
- Sunday, January 24th at 10am
- Saturday, February 6th at 1pm
TWO-PART APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, February 12th at 3pm
FAMILY APPT DEADLINE: Friday, February 19th. It is a required part of the application process.
LOTTERY: Friday, March 4th at 7pm
Applicant families do not have to attend. We recommend that you do not bring your child.
- Polaris will notify lottery winners (through email) by: Evening of Mon, March 7th
- Lottery Winners must officially “enroll” by March 11th at 3pm.
Our two-part application will not be available online until approximately Tuesday, January 5, 2016. Please note that the application includes two parts:
- The electronic portion in which, using the link on our admissions page, information is filled in on the computer. (Please call the school if you don’t have access to a computer)
- The paper portion that must be completed and returned to Polaris by the deadline. One page must be notarized and the original must be returned. Copies of the others are accepted.
POLARIS FAMILY “INTENT TO RE-ENROLL” DEADLINE: Friday, January 22, 2016. Current Polaris families must log into our SIS to declare whether they intend for their student to re-enroll or not next year.
If you are interested in applying contact Liz Putnam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603)634-0034 for more information.
Polaris Charter School admits students of any race, color, national origin, ethnic origin to all the right, privileges, programs, and activities accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, administration policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
The Polaris Charter School opened its doors in fall 2012, seeking to bring a new and exciting form of charter school education to New Hampshire. We are an open enrollment, public charter school serving New Hampshire students age 6, as of September 30 of the current school year through age 11, in multi-grade, interdisciplinary and nurturing classrooms.